SpaineBook - 2013
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Bask in orange-scented breezes while savoring a Valencian paella, witness the fiery passion of Andalucia's flamenco dancers, or be captivated by Madrid and Barcelona's art and architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - customs, history, art, music, dance, architecture, landscapes, bullfighting, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 110 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Madrid, Barcelona, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, Mallorca, Ibiza, Seville, Andalucia, Extremadura, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps to avoid roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities to get to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain, our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Spain? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country'smost popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelonaguide or Madrid guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer,Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the Barcelona's most popular attractions, orLonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Stuart Butler, Anna Kaminski, John Noble, Miles Roddis, Brendan Sainsbury, Regis St Louis, and Andy Symington.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths and understand more of the nature and culture of the places they find themselves in.