Pinterest KickstartBook - 2013
Pinterest Kickstart is for any enduser of the Pinterest fast-growing community. The book provides a quick, informative way to learn specifics so newcomers just hearing about Pinterest that want to discover this social networking craze will get what they need.
Full-color, concise coverage of Pinterest—the wildly popular virtual pinboard
With Pinterest Kickstart, you can kick back and start enjoying the cool features of the unique social networking site that connects you to other users worldwide based on shared tastes and interests. This handy, full-color guide provides you with a quick deep dive into Pinterest—what it is and how to use it; practical projects for individuals and groups; and some advanced techniques. The chapters move you quickly through initial set up to exploring the most popular Pinners to finding other appealing boards to creating your own boards.
- See how it’s done with tons of color screenshots that offer the same experience you’ll see onscreen
- 25+ project ideas of different kinds of boards—grouping décor ideas; planning and documenting home improvement projects; planning an event and organizing guests and vendors; fundraising for a non-profit; collecting genealogy information; and more
- Get undocumented strategies and solutions from “Now You Know” sidebars
- Learn ways to use Pinterest for your business
- Take this portable guide anywhere