The Aftershock Investor
A Crash Course in Staying Afloat in A Sinking EconomyeBook - 2012
Advice on protection and profits in the short and long term future from the experts who accurately predicted the financial crisis of 2008, and who now have more detailed information about what is yet to come
From the authors who accurately predicted the domino fall of the conjoined real estate, stock, and private debt bubbles that led to the financial crisis of 2008 comes the definitive guide to protection and profit in 2012 and beyond. Based on the authors' unmatched track record of precision predictions in their three landmark books, America's Bubble Economy (Wiley, 2006), Aftershock (Wiley, 2009), and Aftershock, Second Edition (Wiley, 2011), their next book offers what readers have been clamoring for: A detailed guide to how to put Aftershock in action, with 14 new chapters on what investors need to know to survive and thrive in the next global money meltdown. The Aftershock Investor shows readers:
- Why recent actions by the U.S. Federal Reserve will eventually damage the dollar and hurt investors worldwide
- How future rising inflation and interest rates will harm your specific investments, and what to do about it
- What's next for stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, and other assets
- Detailed investment advice about real estate, retirement, annuities, life insurance, jobs, and much more
- How to buy and own gold and silver before, during, and after the coming Aftershock
- How to profit rather than lose when so many asset bubbles collapse around the world
Those who heeded the authors' warnings last time were able to successfully ride out the financial crisis of 2008 and even cash in on the years that followed. Now The Aftershock Investor offers readers a second chance at protection and profit in the next financial crisis ahead.
Baker & Taylor
A guide to protecting one's financial interests and thriving in today's challenged economy builds on the theories introduced in the authors' Aftershock books to outline specific steps for surviving and thriving in the next global money meltdown while providing advice on everything from stocks and bonds to currencies and commodities.
A guide to protection and profit in 2012 and beyond reveals how to survive the next financial crisis caused by a multi-bubble economy and declining U.S. productivity growth.
Based on the authors' unmatched track record of precision predictions in their three previous books, this definitive guide to protection and profit in 2012 and beyond reveals how to put Aftershock in action to survive the next financial crisis.
The authors provide advice on protection and profits in the short and long term future. They accurately predicted the financial crisis of 2008, and now have more detailed information about what is yet to come.