GED DemystifiedBook - 2013
Provides a review of all subjects covered in the general educational developments test, two comprehensive practice exams, and sample practice tests at the end of every section with answer explanations.
Get the score you want with this step-by-step approach for fast and fun mastery of the GED
GED DeMYSTiFieD takes the mystery out of studying for the GED by walking you step-by-step through the fundamentals of the subject. Following the easy-to-use format of the books in the bestselling Demystified series,GED Demystified helps you build the skills you need to prepare for test.
Get your desired score with help from:
- Review sections of the 5 components of the test: writing, reading, math, social studies, and science
- Sample practice tests at the end of each of the 5 sections with complete answer explanations
- 2 comprehensive practice exams
- Sample tests designed to match the real GED in degree of difficulty
- Classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type
- "Letter to the Student" that touts the DeMYSTiFieD brand and highlights the series benefits
- Chapter-opening objectives that give you insight into what you are going to learn in each step
- Questions at the end of every chapter that reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- "Still Struggling?" icons that offer specific recommendations for those difficult subtopics
- A final exam for overall self-assessment